The purpose of this page is to make clear what information is stored by shinywhitebox.
When you create an account at shinywhitebox, you supply at a minimum your email address. This becomes your ‘username’ at shinywhitebox. Additional information (address, company details etc) is optional.
What Gets Stored?
shinywhitebox’s products send some system information to shinywhitebox’s website in order to facilitate unlocking of the product. The following data is sent, and possibly stored (depending on context):
- Your email address
- The IP address of your machine
- The serial number of your machine (if it is sent)
- The product and version of that product that is being unlocked
- The OS version of the machine making the request
No personal information is stored about any users; other than what can be seen by that user directly from the shinywhitebox account page.
Revoking Opt-in to Email Lists
You can send email to email@example.com to have your account removed from the mailing list. You can also log into your account and disable this option yourself.
shinywhitebox makes use of various online services, including Google and Google Analytics to provide marketing analytics. shinywhitebox may at any time be employing/using Google Analytics, Demographics and Interest Reporting, Network Impression Reporting or DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration.
shinywhitebox may also be using Google or Adroll Remarketing, with Google Analytics to advertise online.
As required by Google, we are required to disclose that:
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site.
- Using the Ads Settings, users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.